My approach to Parent coaching consists of :
• Virtual sessions with one or both parents, optional occasional check-ins with the child(ren), optional family sessions.
• One on One emails or telephone conversations that are designed to improve the relationship you have with your children by helping you examine your family values and motivations.
All of this work will empower you with new tools for behavior management, and provide you with effective solutions to the problems coming between you and your children.
Some specific areas of change you might expect to see include:
• Reduced arguing in the household (parent/child and/or siblings)
• Increased willingness to take on responsibility
• Improved listening and obedience
• Enhanced family communication